ALMOST MIDNIGHT (Series 1)
D.K.O Ministries Presents Rapture Awareness One Soul Project October 15th, 2016.
The day is far spent,it’s almost midnight, the hour when Jesus will return for His Bride:
1 THEN THE kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went to meet the bridegroom.
2. Five of them were foolish (thoughtless, without forethought) and five were wise (sensible, intelligent, and prudent).
3. For when the foolish took their lamps, they did not take any [extra] oil with them;
4. But the wise took flasks of oil along with them [also] with their lamps.
5. While the bridegroom lingered and was slow in coming, they all began nodding their heads, and they fell asleep.
6. But at midnight there was a shout, Behold, the bridegroom! Go out to meet him!
7. Then all those virgins got up and put their own lamps in order.
8. And the foolish said to the wise, Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.
9. But the wise replied, There will not be enough for us and for you; go instead to the dealers and buy for yourselves.
10. But while they were going away to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were prepared went in with him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut.
This sounds like the Rapture to me!When that door in heaven closes behind the Bride of Christ,those left outside, the foolish virgins will be in the tribulation period.Be wise,
“DON’T BE LEFT BEHIND”
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed