ONE SOUL PROJECT
ALMOST MIDNIGHT Series
The day is far spent, it’s almost midnight, the hour when Jesus will return for His bride.
Matthew 25: 1 – 10
1. At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like the ten virgins who took their lambs and went out to meet the bridegroom.
2. Five of them we foolish and five were wise
3. The foolish ones took their lambs but did not take any oil with them.
4. The wise however took oil in jars along with their lambs.
5. The bridegroom took a long time in coming, and they became drowsy and fell asleep.
6. At midnight the cry rang out: Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!
7. Then all the ten virgins woke up and trimmed their lambs
8. The foolish ones said to the wise, Give us some of your oil; our lambs are going out.
9. No they replied, there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.
10. But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.
This sounds like the Rapture to me! When that door in heaven closes behind the Bride of Christ, those left outside the foolish virgins will be in the tribulation period.
“Don’t be left behind”